When I saw the limited edition Jack ‘n Jill Nips Color Series , I got excited with the colors. Nips is a favorite at home, mine is the Fruit and Nut variant, while my girls like the classic multi-colored variant. Since it has been a while since I baked cookies, I thought to surprise my kids with some colorful Nips Cookies which they can nibble while they do their assignments. I just used a basic butter cookie recipe with the colorful Nips on top. Each pack of this limited edition treat contains single-colored button-shaped candies that have assorted Milk Chocolate, White Chocolate and Peanut centers. Available in Yellow, Blue and Red variants. Hope you enjoy this recipe!
- 1 and 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 stick soft butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla flavoring
- 1 large egg
- Nips - you may use a single color or any variant you like
- Preheat oven to 200 degree celsius
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl
- In a separate bowl, mix the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla flavoring using a mixer. Add the egg and mix until creamy.
- Slowly mix the powder ingredients with the cream using a spoon and blend till you make a dough.
- Make cookie drops by using 1 spoon of dough, roll in your palms and flatten on the baking sheet.
- Top each cookie dough with NIPS.
- Put as many as you like or decorate as you like.
- Bake the cookies for 10 mins or until golden brown.
Did you enjoy this recipe? Please do send me your thoughts and comments, will appreciate them!