I’ve known the power of coconut oil since I was young. It was kind of a legacy of my Lola Adelina who taught me how to use extracted coconut oil on my hair to make my scalp healthy and my hair shiny. I still do that once in a while and I am also trying to teach the same to my daughters who have thick hair. But I found out that coconut extract is not only for hair. It’s also good for the skin. And I’ve seen it in action in Cocoline Naturals Body Wash, Body Lotion and Soap.
Cocoline Naturals Body Wash – It’s an easy-to-lather-and-rinse body wash which has a mild coconut and floral scent. It lathers quickly and glides smoothly over my skin. I love this kind of body wash because it is not like other body washes which are too thick and takes a lot of water before I can rinse it completely. I also prefer bottles with pumps instead of bottles you need to hold and pour. Those bottles are quite difficult to handle when your hands are wet and slippery. It’s always pleasing to take a bath with Cocoline because of the scent and the way my skin feels after I use it. It’s supple and fresh-smelling. For me, the coconut scent always smells delicious in a kind of way.
Cocoline Body Lotion – Love this lotion so much because of the milky and very fragrant scent. It’s a combination of coconut, milk and licorice. Licorice is a known herb which has healing and soothing properties. The lotion is not heavy on my skin when applied and the scent lingers for a very long time. I usually apply the lotion before I sleep so I go to bed smelling luxurious and wake up with my skin still feeling soft and scented.
Cocoline Soap – I am more of a body wash than a soap bar user but I can still recommend this soap for those who love soaps because of the same scent and lather effect as with the body wash. I’ve tried the soap once for the purpose of review and I found it compact but lathers once it gets wet and rubbed.
Notable product information:
- Cocoline Naturals products are Paraben-free – Parabens are what manufacturers use to preserve cosmetics but this ingredient is being reported to be cancer-causing.
- The active ingredients include Virgin Coconut Oil which is an effective moisturizer, antibacterial and antifungal, milk protein which hydrates the skin and licorice extract which lightens blemishes.
- Cocoline Naturals was tested by SGS (Société Générale de Surveillance) for its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial strengths.
- SRP of Lotion 340ml is P198, Body Wash 340ml is P159.75 and the soap bar is 135g P68.00, quite affordable compared to other brands
- Cocoline Naturals is available in almost all groceries and drug stores including SM, Landmark, Puregold, Robinsons, Mercury Drug, Shopwise, Waltermart, Unimart and a lot more.
This summer, our skin especially needs hydration and anti-bacterial skincare due to the temperature, dust and dirt from traveling. I do recommend for you to try Cocoline Naturals products. Love your skin with these pampering products and your skin will love you back.
You can follow Cocoline Naturals products through their social media pages:
Youtube : @cocolinenaturals