Robinsons Supermarket continues in its aim to make all Filipinos fit and healthy as it launched its promos a week in advance in time for the National Wellness Month which is the month of July. My daughter and I were so delighted to participate in their kick-off event, the Wellness Festival, which was held at Eastwood Central Plaza – Citywalk last June 23.
It was a free event open to the public and there were several stations where visitors were encouraged to see and try the different products by Robinsons Supermarket’s wellness partners. There were fun activities for everyone and whenever they finish one, they would get a prize.
At the stage was TV host Robi Domingo with fitness coaches Jim and Toni Saret. Together, they presented the Fit Filipino 1 Million Pounds National Weight Loss Challenge. As one of the official partners of the movements, Robinsons Supermarket identified select branches as weigh-in centers every Saturday.
Exciting Promos And Events This July
There are a lot of events and promotions lined up by Robinsons Supermarket to help achieve their goal for their customers to have a healthy and fit lifestyle.
- 10th Fit & Fun Buddy Run is happening on July 2 at Camp Aguinaldo
- Special Wellness Caravan happening in Robinsons Supermarket Tagaytay July 14-16
- Special Wellness Caravan at Robinsons Supermarket Antipolo City July 28-30
- Get a Healthy You Snack Platter for a minimum P3,000 single receipt purchase with P500 worth of participating products
- Get extra P15 Robinsons Rewards Card points for every P500 purchase of Healthy You products.
Find out more about Robinsons Supermarkets’s year-long Route to Wellness series of promos and activities. Follow RSC’s social media accounts and website to stay updated on the activities and promos: