Making pizza at home has never been easier for me since I discovered Arla Mozzarella cheese. Last pizza I was able to taste was the Steveston Pizza at UPTC but after that, we did not have the chance to go out and dine in in a pizza parlor due to schedule and budget constraints.
Arla recently sent me a sample of the different products they have and when I saw the mozzarella cheese, I immediately thought it’s time for us to give in to our pizza craving.
There was no time to go out for grocery so I had to make do with what I have in the fridge. Fortunately, I have a stock of hotdogs and bacon, and green bell peppers! And God bless me, I also have a tiny packet of pizza sauce. I have everything I need! I used my Simple Touch Fryer which can also be used to bake.
The dough I used was not the thin and crispy type but it was just perfectly soft and crunchy to the bite. I was thinking that I can make my own pizzas in different flavors and pack them in a foil for short travels.
Some pizza combinations which will be easy to make are:
1. Ground beef and mushroom
3. Three-cheese by using other types of Arla cheese
4. Pineapple and ham
- 1 medium sized pizza dough
- 2 pcs jumbo hotdog, sliced
- 5 slices of bacon
- 2 green bell peppers
- 1 small packet of pizza sauce
- 2-3 slices of Arla Mozzarella
- Preheat your oven to 230C
- Fry hotdogs
- Crispy fry bacon
- Slice green bell peppers to desired size
- Smother pizza sauce over your pizza dough
- Toss bacon, hotdog and green bell peppers
- Cut mozzarella cheese into thick strips
- Put the mozzarella strips over the pizza
- Bake for 6-8 minutes
- Enjoy your pizza while warm
Find out more about Arla products in Arla Philippines Facebook Page